Piko X4 Headlamp System 2100lm
2100 Lumens; 60g Lamp; 3.5 Ah FastClick Battery; Runtime 1.15 – 80 Hours; 180g Total System Weight
THE HIGH-TECH WONDER. It is here- the Third Generation Piko shines with a full 2100 lumens and has a separate diffused soft-white light for reading, camping, etc. The CNC machined aluminum body has been completely redesigned and is 3 mm shorter than before, moving the center of its 60-gram mass closer your head, affording comfort over long periods of use. The control electronics and thermal management were also completely redeveloped, regulating heat much more dynamically to keep light levels brighter, longer. The button on the lamphead is now positioned in the middle of the lamp; it’s easier to locate, especially when operated with gloves, and clicks with authority. SYSTEM INCLUDES: Piko 2100 Lumen aluminum LED lamp head, 3.5Ah FastClick HardCase Battery, Headband with FrontClick lamp mount and FastClick battery Mount, Wiesel V5 Charger, and Manual.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Weighing just 60 grams, Piko is so lightweight that you can wear it comfortably for hours while cross-country skiing, trail-running, camping, caving or hiking.
DIFFUSED LIGHT MODE
The diffused reading and camping light is perfect for situations like camping, reading and repairing. The light itself is particularly gentle and even. Its color temperature is extra warm compared to the main LEDs, making it particularly beneficial in short-range activities.
Our lightweight headband, crafted from high-quality flexible textiles, offers long-lasting comfort, a secure fit, and reliable durability in any weather condition. In addition to quality, we’ve designed our headbands to provide the perfect balance between battery and lamp head, in order to evenly-distribute weight on the head for comfort.
The lamp head is securely fixed with two screws, but is adjustable horizontally as well. The headband size can be adjusted for the perfect fit and can be worn over a cap.
Innovative German manufacturing packs high-end LED technology into Piko’s unique, sleek and functional aluminum housing that’s the size of a matchbox. Piko’s internal intelligent electronics regulate brightness and prevent overheating — so you can extend your adventure worry-free.
LONG-LASTING FASTCLICK BATTERY
The lightweight Li-Ion FastClick Hardcase battery powers the Piko up to 80 hours and can be attached directly to the headband via the innovative FastClick mounting system. This system allows you to click a fresh battery into place in seconds.
Our long-lasting batteries are waterproof and feature a protective outer shell made of ABS plastic, designed to resist extreme weather, shocks and mud. Integrated electronics prevent electric faults on rough terrain.
LIGHTWEIGHT. VERSATILE. DURABLE. SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY & INTERCHANGEABILITY. ABILITY TO UPGRADE.
Lupine offers 20-plus years of precision-manufacturing and high-tech innovation made in Germany.
We are one of the best in the industry relative to:
- System weight-to-lumen output ratio
- Price-to-lumen output ratio
We offer the best warranty in the industry, and we take pride in our customer support and service team who can service your light at our Pennsylvania location.
PIKO X4 TECHNICAL DETAILS
The FL1 standard is a set of ANSI / NEMA standards to compare the product specifications of different lamp manufacturers.
Lupine’s compatible and interchangeable accessories and mount kits allow you to easily transform your Piko lamphead into a lamp for any activity.
- VENTED HELMET: Securely mount Piko to a vented bike helmet using the Piko Helmet Mount and state-of-the-art Lupine hook-and-loop fastener straps.
- NON-VENTED HELMET: Mount your Piko and FastClick battery to a non-vented helmet (like a construction or ski helmet) using 3M’s innovative Dual Lock Velcro technology.
- HANDLEBARS: Add a Quick-Release Handlebar Mount to your Lupine system to easily secure your Piko to mountain bike or road bike handlebars. Or use the GoPro Adapter to turn your GoPro mount into a mount for your Lupine Light — a great option for mounting your light to bike handlebars or helmet.
- BATTERY MOUNT: The FastClick wrap pouch or Speedsleev allows you to mount your FastClick Battery to your bike frame.
- CHARGING STATION: Piko’s battery is compatible with the UBS ONE Adapter, which can turn your Lupine System into a charging station for any USB device, including smartphones. A convenient accessory for camping and traveling!
- STORAGE CASE: A Lupine Transport Case is great way to keep your gear in great shape for years to come.