Piko X4 Smart Core Headlamp System
2100 Lumens; 60g Lamp; 3.5 Ah FastClick Battery; Runtime 1.15 – 80 Hours; 200g Total System Weight
The Piko with 2100 lumens, diffuse reading and camping light.
The lamp head comes with the Lupine FrontClick system and can be easily converted to a helmet or another headband. The aluminum housing has improved thermal management for maximum efficiency. The Piko offers a diffuse light function, six different light levels (0.3W/50 lumens – 20W/2100 lumens), SOS, RVLR and an alpine emergency signal.
The battery is also attached to the headband using the FastClick system. Here you can choose between different HardCase and SmartCore batteries. The large 6.9 Ah battery is stowed in the backpack because of its size . Instead of the FastClick mount, the headband has a cable guide here. Cable length at the lamp head approx. 25cm.
Like all Lupine lamps, the Piko is both waterproof and shockproof according to IP68 and IK09.
Note: This is not the Bluetooth option and neither Bluetooth nor the app can be retrofitted to the Piko.
SYSTEM INCLUDES: Piko 2100 Lumen aluminum LED lamp head, 3.5Ah FastClick Battery, Headband with FastClick and FrontClick mounts, Wiesel V5 Charger, and Manual.
Small high-tech miracle
The Piko headlamp is extremely small and light, but also robust and bright enough for even the most extreme situation. Piko – that’s 2100 lumens in the size of a matchbox, now with diffused light, new app and new remote control.
Smaller, lighter, brighter
The Piko: Mountain rescue headlamp*, coveted bike lamp and unrivaled for years when it comes to achieving as much light as possible with the lowest possible weight and minimum size. But how do you improve an already undefeated headlamp? They are newly developed – more functional, brighter, more beautiful and with attention to detail.
A bright little head
The third generation of the Piko shines with a total of 2100 lumens, weighs only 60g and has its own diffuse reading and camping light.
Even more comfortable
Its CNC machined aluminum body has been completely redesigned and is 3mm shorter than before. This brings the Piko’s center of gravity closer to your head, making it even more comfortable to wear over long periods of time. The button on the lamp head is now in the middle of the lamp, is easier to find, especially when wearing gloves, and clicks noticeably more pleasantly.
Diffuse reading and camping light
The diffused reading and camping light is perfect for situations such as camping, reading and repair work. The light itself is particularly soft and even. Its color temperature is particularly warm compared to the main headlight and is therefore particularly pleasant for close-up activities.
Improved heat management
With a lamp as small and bright as the Piko, heat management and the integration of an additional reading light is a big challenge. Thanks to state-of-the-art materials and optimized software, the heat dissipation and dimming behavior of the Piko has been significantly improved. So you now have visibly more light than before, even with little headwind or when the lamp is already warm.
With the FrontClick quick-change system, you are more flexible than ever. You turn your headlamp into a helmet lamp or change your lamp head from one helmet to the next in a few seconds, without any tools.
FastClick battery holder
With our specially developed FastClick system, you wear your battery directly on the headband and swap it for the next one in just a few seconds. The rear light function of the Lupine SmartCore batteries not only increases your safety but also makes you look really good from behind.
The Piko headlamp is available in four different versions:
- 3.5 Ah FastClick Hardcase battery without display.
- 3.5Ah FastClick SmartCore battery. This has a capacity indicator with an integrated rear light function.
- 6.9 Ah SmartCore battery with capacity display. Ideal for those who need a little more lighting time. This battery is carried in a backpack or jacket pocket with the help of an extension cable.
One for all
With the Piko, you don’t just own a headlamp. You own a lamp head – your lamp head for all eventualities.
A few simple steps transform your helmet into a headlamp. You can mount them on poles in a flash using the quick-release fasteners or use the mount on your helmet camera using the GoPro adapter. Our diverse mounting systems offer you the right mount for every application.
Lupine’s compatible and interchangeable accessories and mount kits allow you to easily transform your Piko lamphead into a lamp for any activity.
- VENTED HELMET: Securely mount Piko to a vented bike helmet using the Piko Helmet Mount and state-of-the-art Lupine hook-and-loop fastener straps.
- NON-VENTED HELMET: Mount your Piko and FastClick battery to a non-vented helmet (such as a construction or ski helmet) using 3M’s innovative Dual Lock Velcro.
- HANDLEBARS: Add a Quick-Release Handlebar Mount to your Lupine system to easily secure your Piko to mountain bike or road bike handlebars. Or use the GoPro Adapter to turn your GoPro mount into a mount for your Lupine Light — a great option for mounting your light to bike handlebars or helmet.
- BATTERY MOUNT: The FastClick wrap pouch or Speedsleev allows you to mount your FastClick Battery to your bike frame.
- CHARGING STATION: Piko’s battery is compatible with the UBS ONE Adapter, which can turn your Lupine System into a charging station for any USB device, including smartphones. It’s a useful accessory for camping and traveling!
- STORAGE CASE: A Lupine Transport Case is great way to keep your gear in great shape for years to come.
Pico 2100 lumen (non bluetooth)
Piko 3.5 Ah SC
- Lamp head Piko
- 3.5Ah FastClick battery Smart Core
- Headband with FastClick and FrontClick mount
- charger weasel