Wilma R X14 Headlamp System
3600 Lumens; 120g Lamp; Bluetooth; 13.8Ah SmartCore Battery; Runtime 3:20hr to 310 Hours; 560g Total System Weight
$775.00 – $785.00
The Wilma headlamp with 3600 lumens, Bluetooth remote control and app control.
The lamp head comes with the Lupine FrontClick system and can be easily converted to a helmet or another headband. The aluminum housing has improved thermal management for maximum efficiency. The Wilma offers ten different light levels (0.3W/45 lumens – 28W/3600 lumens), SOS, RVLR and alpine emergency signal. Cable length at lamp head 25cm.
The cable runs through a cable guide at the back of the head into the backpack, where the battery is stowed. Because of their size and weight, the 13.8 Ah battery is not attached to the headband.
Like all Lupine lamps, the Wilma is both waterproof and shockproof according to IP68 and IK09.
Included in the Box: Lamp head Wilma R, Bluetooth remote control, Bracelet holder for Bluetooth remote control, 13.8Ah SmartCore battery, FrontClick headband or FrontClick Headband “Heavy Duty”, 120 cm extension, Charger “Micro Charger” incl. 12V adapter, Pouch M, Instructions.
With 3600 lumens, you can see every stone in your path, even in the fastest movements and in the most difficult circumstances. The Wilma R headlamp: Bluetooth and remote control included.
IP 68 (waterproof) and IK 09 (impact resistance): Our Wilma meets the highest industry standards.
A new lamp
We have completely revised our proven Wilma. Its high-quality aluminum body is now even more robust, even more beautiful and, above all, even more functional. More cooling fins, more accessories, new quick releases for mounting on bars and a new, even more comfortable headband – this and more makes the current generation of the Wilma your perfect companion for every crazy night.
a new night
An incredible 3600 lumens, that’s brighter than a standard car headlight. So much power and a perfectly balanced light pattern enable you to do any activity, no matter how fast, how extreme or how difficult, at night. It doesn’t matter whether you want to master the downhill run of your life while skiing or push your limits on a mountain bike. The light of Wilma knows none.
Full control – with Bluetooth
There are situations where you want to put your head down – but you don’t have to. With the optionally integrated Bluetooth module, you no longer control the Wilma exclusively via the button directly on the lamp head, but now also via Bluetooth remote control or a free mobile app.
With the Wilma lamp head, you have 10 different dimming levels and numerous additional functions such as SOS, FLASH, RVLR or the Alpine emergency signal at your disposal.
With a single push of a button you can switch between the levels, display the remaining battery life or combine up to 4 light levels in any order and create your own personal light program.
More information on setting the light levels can be found in the instructions for the respective lamp head.
All Wilma models come with a SmartCore battery. At the touch of a button, it shows you the remaining capacity of your battery and supplies your lamp with the necessary power. The Wilma headlamp is available in two different versions:
- 50Wh / 6.9Ah SmartCore battery
- 99Wh / 13.8Ah SmartCore battery
You can transport the battery of the Wilma headlamp with the help of an extension cable in your backpack or simply in your pocket.
With the FrontClick quick-change system, you are more flexible than ever. You turn your headlamp into a helmet lamp or change your lamp head from one helmet to the next in a few seconds, without any tools. The ultra-flat mounting plate is fixed to your helmet with a special 3M adhesive pad or the proven Lupine Velcro system, and the lamp is simply clicked in.
One for all
With the Wilma R, you don’t just own a headlamp. You own a lamp head – your lamp head for all eventualities. A few simple steps transform your headlamp into a helmet lamp. You can mount them on poles in a flash using the quick-release fasteners or use the mount on your helmet camera using the GoPro adapter. Our diverse mounting systems offer you the right mount for every application .
Lupine’s compatible and interchangeable accessories and mount kits allow you to easily transform your Wilma lamphead into a lamp for any activity.
- VENTED HELMET – Securely mount Wilma to a vented bike helmet using the Wilma Helmet Mount and state-of-the-art Lupine hook and loop fastener straps.
- HANDLEBARS – Add a Quick-Release Handlebar Mount to your Lupine system to easily secure your Wilma to mountain bike or road bike handlebars. Or use the GoPro Adapter to turn your GoPro mount into a mount for your Lupine Light — a great option for mounting your light to bike handlebars or helmet. Add a Peppi V5 Bluetooth Remote Button Mount to attach your Bluetooth button to your handlebars.
- BATTERY MOUNT – Use hook-and-loop fastener straps or an Endure Top Tube Case to mount your SmartCore Battery to your bike frame.
- CHARGING STATION – Wilma’s battery is compatible with the UBS ONE Adapter, which can turn your Lupine System into a charging station for any USB device, including smartphones. A great accessory for camping and traveling!
- Lamp head Wilma R
- Bluetooth remote control
- Bracelet holder for Bluetooth remote control
- 13.8Ah SmartCore battery
- FrontClick headband or FrontClick Headband “Heavy Duty”
- 120 cm extension
- Charger “Micro Charger” incl. 12V adapter
- Pouch M