Piko X 7 Headlamp System
2100 Lumens; 60g Lamp; 6.9Ah SmartCore Battery; Runtime 2:30 – 160 Hours; 350g Total System Weight
The Piko with 2100 lumens, diffuse reading and camping light.
The lamp head comes with the Lupine FrontClick system and can be easily converted to a helmet or another headband. The aluminum housing has improved thermal management for maximum efficiency and there is an additional heatsink option. The Piko offers a diffuse light function, six different light levels (0.3W/50 lumens – 20W/2100 lumens), SOS, RVLR and an alpine emergency signal.
The larger 6.9 Ah and above batteries are stowed in a backpack or jacket pocket using an extension cable. Instead of the FastClick mount, the headband has a cable guide here. Cable length at the lamp head approx. 25cm. Also compatible with larger non FastClick SmartCore batteries for longer run times (not included in this configuration10.0Ah, or 13.8Ah).
Like all Lupine lamps, the Piko is both waterproof and shockproof according to IP68 and IK09.
If the Bluetooth function is selected, the lamp will be delivered with a Bluetooth remote control and the option to use the Lupine Light Control App. Neither Bluetooth nor the app can be retrofitted to the Piko.
SYSTEM INCLUDES: Piko 2100 Lumen aluminum LED lamp head, 6.9Ah SmartCore Battery, Headband with FrontClick Mount, 120 cm Extension Cable, Wiesel V5 Charger, and Manual.The 6.9Ah Battery does not mount on the Headband.
Available on backorder
Small high-tech miracle
The Piko headlamp is extremely small and light, but also robust and bright enough for even the most extreme situation. Piko – that’s 2100 lumens in the size of a matchbox, now with diffused light, new app and new remote control.
Smaller, lighter, brighter
The Piko: Mountain rescue headlamp*, coveted bike lamp and unrivaled for years when it comes to achieving as much light as possible with the lowest possible weight and minimum size. But how do you improve an already undefeated headlamp? They are newly developed – more functional, brighter, more beautiful and with attention to detail.
A bright little head
The third generation of the Piko shines with a total of 2100 lumens, weighs only 60g and has its own diffuse reading and camping light.
Even more comfortable
Its CNC machined aluminum body has been completely redesigned and is 3mm shorter than before. This brings the Piko’s center of gravity closer to your head, making it even more comfortable to wear over long periods of time. The button on the lamp head is now in the middle of the lamp, is easier to find, especially when wearing gloves, and clicks noticeably more pleasantly.
Diffuse reading and camping light
The diffused reading and camping light is perfect for situations such as camping, reading and repair work. The light itself is particularly soft and even. Its color temperature is particularly warm compared to the main headlight and is therefore particularly pleasant for close-up activities.
Improved heat management
With a lamp as small and bright as the Piko, heat management and the integration of an additional reading light is a big challenge. Thanks to state-of-the-art materials and optimized software, the heat dissipation and dimming behavior of the Piko has been significantly improved. So you now have visibly more light than before, even with little headwind or when the lamp is already warm.
With the FrontClick quick-change system, you are more flexible than ever. You turn your headlamp into a helmet lamp or change your lamp head from one helmet to the next in a few seconds, without any tools.
The Piko headlamp is available in four different versions:
- 3.5 Ah FastClick Hardcase battery without display.
- 3.5Ah FastClick SmartCore battery. This has a capacity indicator with an integrated rear light function.
- 6.9 Ah SmartCore battery with capacity display. Ideal for those who need a little more lighting time. This battery is carried in a backpack or jacket pocket with the help of an extension cable.
One for all
With the Piko, you don’t just own a headlamp. You own a lamp head – your lamp head for all eventualities.
A few simple steps transform your helmet into a headlamp. You can mount them on poles in a flash using the quick-release fasteners or use the mount on your helmet camera using the GoPro adapter. Our diverse mounting systems offer you the right mount for every application.
Lupine’s compatible and interchangeable accessories and mount kits allow you to easily transform your Piko lamphead into a lamp for any activity.
- VENTED HELMET: Securely mount Piko to a vented bike helmet using the Piko Helmet Mount and state-of-the-art Lupine hook and loop fastener straps.
- HANDLEBARS: Add a Quick-Release Handlebar Mount to your Lupine system to easily secure your Piko to mountain bike or road bike handlebars. Or, use the GoPro Adapter to turn your GoPro mount into a mount for your Lupine Light- a great option for mounting your light to bike handlebars or helmet.
- BATTERY MOUNT: Use the Velcro straps or an Endure Top Tube Case to mount your SmartCore Battery to your bike frame.
- CHARGING STATION: Piko’s battery is compatible with the UBS ONE Adapter, which can turn your Lupine System into a charging station for any USB device, including smartphones. Great accessory for camping and traveling!
Scope of delivery “Piko headlamp”
- Lamp head Piko
- 6.9Ah SmartCore battery
- Bluetooth remote control if chosen.
- Bracelet holder for Bluetooth remote control if chosen.
- Headband with FrontClick mount
- 120cm extension
- charger weasel